- Highly digestible conditioning fibre feed
- Wet feeding – the natural way to feed your horse
- Soft feed for recovering or veteran horses
- Added biotin to help maintain hoof condition
- Low in starch and sugar. Ideal for Ideal for horses and ponies whose starch intake needs limiting.
- Provides slow release energy
- Palatable for the fussy eater
- A useful source of digestible fibre to supplement poor forage or grazing
So easy to prepare!
Add 1 part dry Fibre-Beet to 3 parts water by weight.
So ½kg of dry Fibre-Beet would require 1½ litres of water.
You can prepare in advance if you wish, but store in cool conditions and feed within 24 hours of soaking.
Fibre-Beet is a superb conditioning fibre feed. It is ideal if you are short of good quality forage and can be fed at up to 1kg/100kg body weight of horse. This means that for a 500kg horse you can feed up to 5kg of Fibre-Beet (dry weight) each day. As a short term solution if you have no forage you can actually substitute all your forage with Fibre-Beet. Consult usdirectly for specific advice.