- The product should be applied to exposed areas of skin. Re-apply as necessary;
- We recommend that first time users apply a small amount to their arm to make sure there is no adverse reaction;
- The product should not be placed in the mouth or eyes;
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Whilst the product is very safe, we recommend not to apply to children under the age of 2 years old. This is because they may rub it into their eyes or mouth;
- We recommend you fasten the lids after use.
The crème is white, in an olive oil base so thicker than the lotion and comes in a tub. Due to its essential oils, the crème has a pleasant aromatic odour. It has a nourishing consistency when you apply it, and is particularly good for those with dry skin. As it tends to get applied more thickly it probably requires less applications than the lotion. It’s economical as it goes a long way and lasts a long time. As it has an olive oil base it is slightly water resistant so good when one perspires heavily from the brow or is outdoors around water. When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it is slightly tacky to begin and then becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.