Garlic is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics known to man and has been used for centuries to improve the health and well-being of humans as well as animals. Our Apple Cider Vinegar used in conjunction with Garlic is a powerful tonic for your farm animals.
The combination of Apple Cider Vinegar when combined with Garlic can not only be used as a health tonic, but is proven to be a fly and tick deterrent when diluted with water and sprayed onto animals coats.
Cider vinegar is made from apples and has many uses. Feeding large quantities of apples can lead to problems but in the form of cider vinegar; stock can have proportionally large amounts without adverse effect. It is a quickly assimilated source of potassium as well as playing a great part in maintaining the correct pH body.
By going to the school of bees, fowl, cats, dogs, goats, calves, cows, and horses etc we gain insight into a physiological and biochemical medicine. The results in animals have been verified through astute observation with consequent results.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a rich source of readily obtainable potassium. The body requires potassium and requirements are at a maximum in a young body, whether human, animal or bird. One reason for the versatility of Apple Cider Vinegar as a remedy in folk medicine (a name given to the study) is it associates minerals with potassium. These are phosphorous, chlorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium, sulphur, iron, fluorine, silicon and many trace elements.
It is known bacteria need moisture to survive, and get it from body cells, but if there is enough potassium in each body cell, it will draw moisture from the bacteria, thus enabling it to win the fight. Potassium puts toxic poisons in solution so they can be flushed out of the body.
Stockhealth Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar with Garlic (contains Vitamin B1)
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR with garlic has all of the medicinal effects of Stockhealth’s Double Strength Apple Cider Vinegar with the added antibiotic properties of Garlic. This supplement maintains the animal’s vital PH Acid/Alkaline Balance which results in healthier and more vital animals.
- A specially formulated DOUBLE STRENGTH (8%) unpasteurised natural supplement for all livestock.
- It is unpasteurised, therefore retaining the ‘mother of vinegar’ which is vital in preserving all vitamins and minerals.
- It is high in acetic and malic NATURAL acids.
- It is a rich source of potassium and is quickly assimilated. Potassium is necessary to build strength and fight bacteria by flushing out toxins.
- It has both internal and external benefits and is an excellent cleaning product.
Suggested Dosage Rates
- CATTLE 30 – 40 mls as a drench diluted. 10mls per head per day added to water or feed.
- SHEEP Use as a drench, 20ml diluted 50/50. Some add molasses, or it can be put in a molasses lick. A daily dose of 5ml per day is ample.
- ALPACA Similar to sheep, include in feed or water
- POULTRY 80ml of ACV in a bucket of water daily for 100 – 150 chickens. ACV creates quicker feathering and quicker growth. Meat from any bird or animal fed with ACV is more tender. 20ml of ACV can also be put into an icecream container.
- DOGS Good fertility and energy aid for working dogs. Add 5ml to water daily.
- HORSES – 50mls as a drench diluted with water or 20mls per head per day added to feed or water.
- PIGS – 5mls per head per day added to feed or water
Please note – these are suggested dosage rates for average size livestock – can be varied according to your animals size and nutritional state. Remember it is more beneficial to use less more often than a large amount less frequently.
Daily usage by:
- Adding to drinking water
- Adding to meal or silage
- Spraying onto the coats of the animals
- Direct drenching (must be diluted 50/50 with water)