1. Unless stated otherwise, the prices quoted do not include freight delivery costs, insurance and other associated expenses. These additional expenses are payable by the customer.
2. Boylans Produce reserves the right to vary all prices from time to time without prior notification.
3. Boylans Produce makes every reasonable effort to complete deliveries within stated timeframes, however Boylans Produce cannot be held liable for any delays in delivery or for failed deliveries.
4. Claims for goods sent by carriers other than Boylans Produce are to be made against the carrier. Customers are responsible for immediate examination of goods when delivered and any damage or deficiency must be reported to Boylans Produce within seven (7) days otherwise no claims will be considered.
5. Title to and property in all goods supplied by Boylans Produce is retained by Boylans Produce until such time as a customer has paid in full all debts owed to Boylans Produce. The customer agrees to do all things necessary to enable Boylans Produce to perfect a security interest on the PPSR and to provide Boylans Produce access to any premises where Boylans Produce goods are located to enable Boylans Produce to recover possession of relevant goods.
6. If a customer defaults on a payment to Boylans Produce, then the customer is liable for all administration, legal and bank fees arising as a result of the default together with interest on the amount outstanding from time to time at the rate of 1.5% per month calculated from relevant invoice date.
7. All Boylans Produce accounts operate under a credit limit. Once this credit limit is reached your account will be placed on hold and no further purchases can be made on account until payment is received.
8. Boylans Produce cannot be held liable for and harm, damage or fault in performance arising out of incorrect or inappropriate use or operation of goods by a customer.
9. Except as expressly stated otherwise, all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise relating in any way to the product are excluded. To the extent permitted by law, Boylans Produce is excused by the customer from all liability for any form of loss or damages whether incidental, special, consequential, general or otherwise (including loss of profit and revenue and even in circumstances where Boylans Produce may have been advised of such potential loss or damage) arising out of any breach by or fault on the part of Boylans Produce under or in connection with the supply of any product any defect or alleged defect in the product or any negligent act or omission breach of contract or any other means.