- Terramycin® Pinkeye Aerosol contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 2 mg/g in a non-CFC propellant.
- Terramycin® Pinkeye Powder contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 20mg/g in a non-irritant carrier
- A broad spectrum ANTIBIOTIC for treatment of eye infections of animals and in particular pinkeye conditions in cattle and sheep.
- Terramycin® is effective against Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
- Eye infections of all animals including infectious keratitis (pinkeye) of cattle and other infectious agents associated with these diseases. Bacterial wound contamination
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- Flexible, with no meat or milk withholding period
- SDS Aerosol
- SDS Powder