Drimol 10% is a palatable molasses protein block with 10% urea for beef cattle, dairy cattle, sheep & goats
- Molasses based for palatability and energy
- Maintain condition of livestock when feed quality is low
20kg, 40kg and 100kg
Recommended Intake: (per head/per day)
- Dairy Cattle 50-100g
- Beef Cattle 100-200g
- Sheep & Goats 20-40g
Directions for use:
- Place out sufficient blocks so stock have ready access
- Ensure adequate roughage is available
- Start cattle on Drimol 10 for a fortnight, then Drimol 15 for 1 week and then start on Drimol 20.
- Never let cattle run out of Drimol 20 for more than 3 days. If they do run out for more than 3 days start on Drimol 10 again. If changing from a high salt block, start on Drimol 10.
Warnings & Other Information:
This product contains urea which can be poisonous if too much is consumed too quickly. Do not feed to starving stock. Do not feed to horses or other equines
This product does not contain restricted animal material.
Withholding Period: Nil
Storage: Store in a dry place in ambient temperatures out of direct sunlight
ANALYSIS per kg
|Energy DM||6.97 MJ|
|Protein Meal||10.0 %|
|Total Protein||34.8 %|
|Vitamin A||32 000 IU|